Saturday, September 3, 2011

Travelling Testemony Vol.2

I meet with my family and enjoy the time with them and so 1,5 days later i am back on my way to Germany for a 2 weeks "vaccation". I make my way to the airport, check in and infront of the security check i see a sevice stand from SAS where i could ask for my lost luggage.

A short view on the clock tells me don´t do it its to less time. Disappointed i walk through security towards the gate. 10 meters before it another SAS Service. A big smile is laying on my face. When i approach a lady a little bit older than me.
She looks at my case while her co-worker tells her to have a break. ( He was in a bad mood). I am glad that she tells him no and turns towards me, smiling, hold on a second i will call. Within minutes she finds my bag in the underground of the airport and asks me if i want to check it in or if they should sent it home. I am laughing about this paradox and continue my travel.

Two weeks later back in Skien i have all my treasures from the summer together with me in one place.

No comments:

Post a Comment