Friday, December 7, 2012

I am a Dreamer

I am a dreamer. This dream I was waking up from has been so real.  It was, as it was about to enter into reality. Through the veil of my sleepy eyes I can see it leaving. The fog is disappearing. What a life-giving dream. And so I am trying to catch a hold of it from leaving.

It´s impossible to hold it back. Just like the sand, but not so heavy, it is sliding through my fingers. Like breath in a cold night. Can´t this warm and secure feeling come back and carry me away. As I am looking after it, it´s like a memory moment.
For a moment I remember all the details about it, all emotions connected as I am saying good-bye with a silent whisper. Silence.

My mind is wandering off, as the cold night is surrounding me, back to long ago in Bethlehem. I think about all three of them in the stable. I guess they had a different dream of how this birth should happen. Silence.

In my ears I hear worship. Yes, through my speakers, but also from deep within. As I am following it, I find the man to that voice. A man, in sackcloth and ashes stribbed from all his health, wealth and social acceptance. There is something special. I go past what my eyes can see and find a heart of worship. 
A golden heart healthy, wealthy and embraced. Every bit of me soon finds itself engaged in the singing of this man. Teach me Job. Abba, I belong to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment